LFA launches 2-year BA Filmmaking. THINK FILM. BREATHE FILM. LIVE FILM.
1 April 2018
We are very excited to present our campaign created by F/Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, promoting our brand new 2-year intensive BA Filmmaking.
THINK FILM. BREATHE FILM. LIVE FILM.
What is the BA Filmmaking programme?
Our BA (Hons) Filmmaking is a 2-year intensive programme that offers film education in an industry setting taught by practising film professionals. You’ll gain a thorough grounding in all areas of the filmmaking process, from script to screen, and become multi-skilled and adaptable. Throughout the programme, you will acquire the real-world practical skills through work-based learning and be able to start your career with a mass of film credits ready to present to the industry.
Who is the BA programme for?
Collaborative, articulate and creative people who can demonstrate a strong instinct for the grammar of visual storytelling and who are seeking a professional career in film or TV.
Why study a BA at the London Film Academy?
- Be immersed in the filmmaking environment THINK FILM. BREATHE FILM. LIVE FILM.
- Receive in-depth, hands-on training across several key disciplines of filmmaking behind the camera:
- Screenwriting and Directing
- Cinematography, Sound and Editing
- Production, including Production Design and 1st Assistant Directing
- Through the intense nature of this course (24+ hours per week for first 6 months) you can cover more ground in two years than would normally be possible
- Upon graduation, you will have access to industry jobs and work experience
- Many tutors are practising film & TV industry professionals, teaching up-to-date skills and becoming potential sources of work for you when you graduate
- No hidden costs. Course materials and budgets for films are all included in the course fee
- Use industry standard equipment and software
- Take part in the production of many filmmaking exercises, individual projects, commercials, graduation films – these will provide you with a significant body of work for inclusion in a showreel
- Excellent tutor-to-student ratios
- Practical exposure to industry figures and mentors for opportunities and development
- Attend Film Festivals and networking sessions to help develop your career.
- Subject to validation by University of Derby (TEF 2017 results GOLD)
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST in the 2-year BA Filmmaking
Back To News