LONDON FILM ACADEMY PRIVACY POLICIES
The London Film Academy is subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). The Privacy Policies below explain the basis on which London Film Academy (“LFA/we/us/our”) will collect and process personal data about you (“you/your”).
We take our obligations in respect of the privacy of personal data very seriously and we will only process personal information as detailed in these policies, unless we inform you otherwise. In order to ensure that the personal data we hold is accurate and up to date, we request that you inform us of any relevant changes to the personal information we hold about you.
Should you have any questions about data protection matters, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com.
Please consult the document applicable to you below to see how we may collect and use your personal information.
You have various rights under Data Protection legislation. These include:
- The right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, even if you have given consent;
- If our processing is based on your consent, the right to withdraw any consent you may have given for our processing of your data – if you exercise this right, we will be required to stop such processing if consent is the sole lawful ground on which we are processing that data;
- The right to ask us for access to the data we hold about you;
- The right to ask us to rectify any data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to ask us to delete your data in certain circumstances;
- The right to ask us to restrict our processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to our processing of your data in certain circumstances;
- In certain circumstances, the right to require us to give you the data we hold about you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so that you can provide the data to another data controller.
You can exercise any of the rights set out above, free of charge, by using any applicable methods set out in our communications with you, or by contacting us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In respect of most of the rights referred to above, your right may be qualified by Data Protection legislation, for example where our processing of data is for the purposes of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. We may therefore not be able or required to fulfil your request, but we will discuss this with you following your request if necessary. Also, we may need more information from you, which we will ask you for following your request. We may ask you to provide further information in order to confirm your identity. Please also note that if you submit unfounded or excessive (for example repetitive) requests to exercise any of these rights, we reserve the right to make a reasonable charge for providing the requested information or taking the requested action, or to decline your request.