LFA is reviewed by QAA, Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education. The QAA review team formed the following judgements about the higher education provision at London Film Academy:
- The setting and maintenance of the academic standards of awards meets UK expectations
- The quality of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The quality of the information about learning opportunities meets UK expectations
- The enhancement of student learning opportunities meets UK expectations
The QAA review team identified the following features of good practice at London Film Academy:
- the inclusive and detailed admissions process, which ensures that students are well suited for the course and enables them to succeed (Expectation B2)
- the nurturing, embedded and career-focused support that enables students to reach their full personal, academic and professional potential (Expectation B4)
To view the full report, click here.
THINK FILM. BREATHE FILM. LIVE FILM.