Producing: The Business of Film
Gain practical tips and motivational advice covering the entire filmmaking process, from concept to exhibition in just one day on our intense Business of Film workshop.
This workshop gives you an overview of the entire process of making a film from a Director and Producer's point of view. You will come away with an overview of key areas such as: financing your film, casting, distribution and finding a sales agent and more.
This course is designed for Producers, Directors and anyone who wants to make a film.
This workshop gives an overview of the entire process of making a film from a Director and Producer's point of view. It covers:
- Script development
- Financing your film
- Dealing with agents
- Practical guide on how to choose your shots
- On set working relationships with Heads of Department
- Post-production (editing, music etc.)
- What to do when your film is in the can
- Finding a sales agent
- Getting a cinema release
- Releasing on video
- Case studies
- Analysis of figures and facts
- All applicants must be fluent in English: English Language Level: Upper Intermediate
- Minimum age 18
For in depth Visa information please visit our Visa page.