Today is #WorldMentalHealthDay and wellbeing is now more important than ever. Here are some amazing resources we’d recommend:
- Chasing The Present - documentary featuring interviews with Russell Brand & Alex Grey. Produced by LFA Alumna Anna Kolber! A global screening & free Q&A with the filmmakers is on Saturday 10 October 2020 at 8pm (BST)!
- Immersive Breathwork Masterclass with renowned coach and author The Breath Guy in partnership with Encounters Film Festival. Check out @thebreathguy for breathing tips and his latest book Exhale that will help you improve your physical, mental and emotional performance and wellbeing.
- Kuula TV - a wellness platform featuring live yoga & movement classes, as well as life coaching sessions with the amazing @mindfulsonder.
- Mindful Escapes: Breathe, Release, Restore - 4-episode series hosted by Headspace’s Andy Puddicombe, fusing guided mindfulness with stunning footage of nature to create a relaxing series of films.
- Charities working towards good mental health for all such as Mind and Mental Health Foundation.
* * * * *
Check out this article from Harvard Business Review Research: Why breathing is so effective at reducing stress?