Producing: Production Management
Gain an introduction to Production Management, on this intensive, one-day course providing a practical overview of the role, its main responsibilities and the key tasks that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Get industry-relevant advice from an experienced producer on essential production management tasks including paperwork and risk assessments, and come away with a confident understanding of the work of the Production Manager in the film crew.
SPECIAL OFFER: LFA Producing Package – 10 days for £1,300, save £240! (Total £1,300 instead of £1,540). To benefit from this offer, simply apply for each of the following courses separately via the links below, discounts are applied automatically at checkout:
- Producing Certificate (5 Days)
- Producing: Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling (4 Days)
- Producing: Production Management (1 Day)
You don't have to take the courses in any particular order, just as long as all three courses are taken within 12 months.
Duration: 1 day, full time
Hours: 10:00 – 17:00 (BST UK Time)
This one-day intensive course provides an introduction to Production Management, covering the key duties and day-to-day tasks like paperwork and risk assessments. It is aimed at those looking for a practical overview of the role and its main responsibilities that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Production Managers are involved in the 'below-the-line' part of the budget. This includes location scouting, equipment supplies and crew hire. They work closely with the Producer, Line Producer and First Assistant Director.
- Expert advice on how to hire crew and equipment (contracts, insurance, fees, agents etc.)
- Learn about Film Risk Assessments and Health & Safety
- Explore the intricacies of location scouting and location management
- Gain an understanding of 'below-the-line' budgets
- Post Production workflows (routes and delivery)
This course takes place in person at LFA, 52a Walham Grove, London SW6
- All applicants must be fluent in English: English Language Level: Upper Intermediate
- Minimum age 18
For in depth Visa information please visit our Visa page.
To apply online please click on the course date below.
24 July 2023 - 24 July 2023
Course Fee: £ 150
COURSE FULLJOIN OUR WAITING LIST
13 November 2023 - 13 November 2023
Course Fee: £ 150
ADD TO BASKET