Producing: Production Management
Gain an introduction to Production Management, on this intensive, one-day course providing a practical overview of the role, its main responsibilities and the key tasks that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Get industry-relevant advice from an experienced producer on essential production management tasks including paperwork and risk assessments, and come away with a confident understanding of the work of the Production Manager in the film crew.
Learn from the comfort of your home - our next intake on 6 July 2020 will delivered online via Zoom between 10:00 and 17:00 (GMT)
SPECIAL OFFER: LFA Producing Package – 10 days for £1,300, save £240! (Total £1,300 instead of £1,540). To benefit from this offer, simply apply for each of the following courses separately via the links below:
- Producing Certificate (5 Days)
- Producing: Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling and Producing (4 Days)
- Producing: Production Management (1 Day)
Once you have booked all three courses, please contact our admissions team on: +44 (0) 20 7386 7711 / email@example.com , and they will guide you through the payment process. You don't have to take the courses in any particular order, just as long as all three courses are taken within 12 months.
Duration: 1 weekend day, full time
Hours: 10:00 – 17:00 (BST UK Time)
This one-day intensive course provides an introduction to Production Management, covering the key duties and day-to-day tasks like paperwork and risk assessments. It is aimed at those looking for a practical overview of the role and its main responsibilities that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Production Managers are involved in the 'below-the-line' part of the budget. This includes location scouting, equipment supplies and crew hire. They work closely with the Producer, Line Producer and First Assistant Director.
- Expert advice on how to hire crew and equipment (contracts, insurance, fees, agents etc)
- Learn about Film Risk Assessments and Health & Safety
- Explore the intricacies of location scouting and location management
- Gain an understanding of 'below-the-line' budgets
- Post Production workflows (routes and delivery)
- All applicants must be fluent in English: English Language Level: Upper Intermediate
- Minimum age 18
For in depth Visa information please visit our Visa page.
To apply online please click on the course date below.
02 November 2020 - 02 November 2020
Course Fee: £ 150