Producing: Production Management
Gain an introduction to Production Management, on this intensive, one-day course providing a practical overview of the role, its main responsibilities and the key tasks that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Get industry-relevant advice from an experienced Producer on essential production management tasks including paperwork and risk assessments, and come away with a confident understanding of the work of the Production Manager in the film crew.
SPECIAL OFFER: LFA Producing Package – 10 days for just £1,300!
Benefit from 10 days of hands-on training and save £240! (Total £1,300 instead of £1,540). To get this offer, simply apply for each of the following courses seperately via the links below:
- Producing Certificate (5 Days)
- Producing: Movie Magic Budgeting & Scheduling and Producing (4 Days)
- Producing: Production Management (1 Day)
Once you have booked all three courses, please contact our admissions team on: +44 (0) 20 7386 7711 / email@example.com , and they will guide you through the payment process. You don't have to take the courses in any particular order, just as long as all three courses are taken within 12 months.
Duration: 1 weekend day, full time
Hours: 10:00 – 17:00
This one-day intensive course provides an introduction to Production Management, covering the key duties and day-to-day tasks like paperwork and risk assessments. It is aimed at those looking for a practical overview of the role and its main responsibilities that are essential for a production to run smoothly.
Production Managers are involved in the 'below-the-line' part of the budget. This includes location scouting, equipment supplies and crew hire. They work closely with the Producer, Line Producer and First Assistant Director.
- Expert advice on how to hire crew and equipment (contracts, insurance, fees, agents etc)
- Learn about Film Risk Assessments and Health & Safety
- Explore the intricacies of location scouting and location management
- Gain an understanding of 'below-the-line' budgets
- Post Production workflows (routes and delivery)
- Learn in a film school environment using case studies as examples and taught by working industry professionals
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call LFA on +44 (0) 207 386 7711 to book your place with a credit/debit card.
To book your place on this course please:
Apply online or
Apply by post, print out the application form and post to London Film Academy, 52A Walham Grove, London, SW6 1QR, email email@example.com or fax to 0207 381 6116. As soon as we've received your application we’ll send you a confirmation email containing payment details. Please check your ‘Junk Mail’ folder if you appear to have not received this email.
- All applicants must be fluent in English: English Language Level: Upper Intermediate
- Minimum age 18
For in depth Visa information please visit our Visa page.